Positive affirmations can have a powerful impact on your consciousness. Self-affirmations in particular, have been shown to have powerful effects on minimising anxiety and stress. What makes affirmations so powerful is how they can gradually transform your life.
By focussing your consciousness on positive affirmations, you channel your mind on the qualities that can attract new thoughts and feelings. This can, with continuous repetition, lead you into believing these new thought-forms.
Reading, listening to or speaking your own positive affirmations on a daily basis can begin to transform you from the inside out.
Right now, the mainstream media and the general feelings of the public consciousness are one of fear and anxiety. The constant fear of the coronavirus and its repetitive message is increasing people’s anxiety and panic to unprecedented levels.
What’s important right now is to stay calm and focussed. These positive affirmations for anxiety and panic can help you to relax and stay in your happy space during this troubling time.
Positive Affirmations For Anxiety and Panic:
1. I am relaxed and at peace with my current situation
2. I am calm and safe
3. I am thankful for everything I currently have
4. I understand that whatever troubles I am facing, this too will pass
5. Everything is going to be alright
6. I accept that even though these times may be making me feel fearful – underneath I know everything is going to be ok
7. I focus on kindness and choose to see it in others now
8. I allow myself to take each day at a time
9. I use this time alone to strengthen my spiritual practice
10. I see the bright side of any situation
11. I choose to now focus on my creativity
12. I am blessed with good health
13. I am free to express myself openly
14. I breathe deeply and let my worries go
15. When I relax, I bring my power back
16. Good times will return to me soon
17. Letting go of fear allows me to see the truth
18. I let go of any anxious thoughts and find peace within
19. I choose to enjoy my day now
20. I choose to use this time for self-healing and my own personal growth
21. I relax knowing I am in control of my reactions
22. I now choose love over fear
23. I focus on the positive in any negative situation
24. I acknowledge that things are always in flux and I choose to trust the process
25. Today is a good day to work towards my personal goals
26. I am learning from this situation and staying safe
27. I am calm, collected and at peace within the present moment
Stay focussed on your peace, build a calm in yourself and then collectively with your family, friends and community. Inspire others with your sense of calm and kindness. In doing this, we will all help each other to learn, grow and heal during times of crisis.